Popular posts from this blog
The Shameless Sea
If you need me, call the sea, I am busy, occupied, crazy. Full of circles looping, twisted boughs of the pine tree Singing, stretching, reaching out- They don’t reach me. My journey to the sea is a buzzing, speeding bricked up automobile. The sea throbs and drums, a circle in my mind. Feel me, embrace me. I reach for the sea, breathing in the fading horizon. The ebbing tide calming my crazy circles. The sea has no shame, And I have nothing to hide.
Sky Ride
quivering heart quivering bones red jacket open pockets, open breasts shirtless, frothless, toothless, painless quivering art, quivering moans black leather jacket, zipped to the neck sheep wool capes, dangling earrings dangling, dangling, down your back fully loaded daring cut outs dancing wings sequined jewels, kimono booze drink me up, relief that lasts, naturally soothing, burning loaded meats, pink filled teats, new york groove sunrise mood tingling lips ringling curls, mouth, lips nose blossoms, lilacs orchids, a rose petals peeling pearling pride, perched aloft the skyward ride.
Comments
Post a Comment