The Shameless Sea
If you need me, call the sea, I am busy, occupied, crazy. Full of circles looping, twisted boughs of the pine tree Singing, stretching, reaching out- They don’t reach me. My journey to the sea is a buzzing, speeding bricked up automobile. The sea throbs and drums, a circle in my mind. Feel me, embrace me. I reach for the sea, breathing in the fading horizon. The ebbing tide calming my crazy circles. The sea has no shame, And I have nothing to hide.

Nice..where u get this picture..
ReplyDeleteHi Nasib the photo is my photograph. Thank you for the comment.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletewoww..you are photographer?
DeleteI try to be sir! If you look at my other posts, you will see some of my work.
DeleteI really like black and white water shots. So much gray scale.
ReplyDeleteI really like black and white water shots. So much gray scale.
ReplyDelete